Health and Safety Committee Charge
The committee will:
- Participate in the investigation and disposition of health and safety complaints, issues and concerns.
- Ensure that at least one member of the committee participates in the annual visual inspection.
- Consult with District officials in completing safety ratings of all occupied school buildings.
- Monitor safety during school construction projects including periodic meetings to review issues and address complaints related to health and safety resulting from the project.
- Upon completion of a construction project, conduct a walk-through inspection to ensure the area is ready to be reopened for use.
- Provide an annual report to the Board of Education.