Through Putnam Northern Westchester BOCES, Haldane Juniors and Seniors have the option of attending career and technical education courses.
BOCES Tech Center
- Over 40 Career & Technical Education courses
- Sessions run 8:00 - 10:00 AM, 10:00 AM -12:00 PM, or 12:00 - 2:00PM each day
- Flexible scheduling to meet student needs
- 4-hour Career Academy students earn English 12, Economics, Government, and Physical Education credit and are eligible for a Regents Diploma with a Technical Endorsement
- Integrated academic credits can be earned in most 20year programs (English 12 and Math or Science)
- College credits offered in many Career and Technical Education courses
- New Visions Programs for high school seniors (interview required)
- Work Study and Internships are available
- Student Clubs: SkillsUSA and National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
Tech Tours and Open Houses available in March.
9th and 10th grade Haldane students participate in a BOCES informational session each year. Any 10th grade student who is interested in shadowing a BOCES student may sign up to do so. Students should meet with the school counselor to learn more.
New Student Application - need file
Collegecentral.com - job placement assistance for all BOCES students